When you can’t talk to your doctor, there’s no need to fear your oral health care

I have been told by a GP who has spent a lot of time dealing with oral health that they are unable to prescribe an oral health product for me, because they simply don’t have the money. 

It is a problem that is being addressed across the country, and in some areas, in a concerted way. 

But for some, it is an issue that has not been addressed at all. 

The GP I spoke to told me he does not have a good understanding of what oral health products are, and that the products he prescribes are only available for the most urgent of situations. 

He told me it is important to get advice from a qualified oral health practitioner first, before you start buying the products, because if they do not have the right product, then the doctor may not be able to prescribe it. 

“What we have to do is to get the advice of a qualified dentist,” he said. 

I spoke to one of the UK’s leading oral health specialists, Dr Peter Jones, and asked him what he thought was the best way to find a dentist to get oral health treatment, to which he replied that he had been advised to visit the dentist as a “first step”. 

“If you are looking to purchase a dental treatment, and you have a dental problem, you can contact us and ask,” he told me. 

If you have not been treated in a hospital, or have been left to yourself for a period of time, then there are some organisations you can use to find out if there are dental clinics in your area. 

One such organisation is the National Oral Health Network (NOHN), which is run by the National Health Service (NHS), and is an organisation that works to help people with oral problems. 

NOHM, which is part of the National Advisory Council, has a website that is accessible to the public. 

Its aim is to provide the NHS with a better understanding of the issues facing the oral health community, so that it can provide support for oral health patients. 

As Dr Jones told me, “We can help patients find a GP, or we can help them to get treatment, because we are the first point of contact for the NHS.” 

He said that the NOHN was able to help him with his dental problem and was able provide him with information and advice, but there were other organisations that could help, such as the National Association of GPs, and the National Society for Oral Health. 

According to Dr Jones, the NHS needs to provide more information about oral health, and to support those with dental problems to find an oral healthcare practitioner. 

In Scotland, it appears that there is a strong connection between dental hygiene and oral health. 

Dr Jones said, “In Scotland we have a number of organisations that have a working relationship with the NHS and they can provide guidance on how to get dental care. 

We also have an oral hygiene campaign that the NHS run that we are able to provide.” 

I contacted the Scottish Dental Association, and was told that the dental association had also set up a dental health partnership, which was able “to provide advice on dental hygiene for oral hygiene patients, and we are also able to refer patients for oral care”. 

However, Dr Jones said that “the Scottish Dural Association does not provide services to people with a dental condition.” 

The Scottish Doral Association did not respond to the BBC’s request for comment. 

Another group that I spoke with was the UK-based oral health group, The National Oral Society (NOS), which I had contacted earlier this year. 

They told me that they had “received several referrals to NHS dental clinics for a range of dental issues and, unfortunately, we have not yet been able to see any dental practitioners in Scotland.” 

However they told me “we would be keen to work with the Scottish NHS and Scottish dentists to develop a dental care strategy to tackle oral health.” 

Dr Chris Green, head of the NOS, told me in an email, “The NHS dental services in Scotland have been providing excellent oral health services for years. 

However we have been unable to find dentists who would be able and willing to prescribe oral health solutions for oral problems such as this. 

This is an urgent problem and we would welcome a national dental partnership to address the issue.” 

So I asked Dr Green if there was anything he could say to help solve this problem. 

His reply?

“Please do not assume that there are no dentists willing to work in the UK. 

People with dental issues can find advice from their GP, dentist, orthodontist, or nurse. “

The NOS would also like to advise people with dental health issues to seek help from other dental professionals if they can. 

People with dental issues can find advice from their GP, dentist, orthodontist, or nurse. 

There are other organisations such as local NHS dental

Back To Top